We have over 20 years’ experience in commercial building design and construction, including some of Australia’s most prolific, high end facilities. Working with owners and contractors, we apply our knowledge to projects and typically find between 5 and 10 per cent savings from considered value management initiatives. We have delivered large, multi-tenant integrated fit outs, managing the technical complexities of building services, Green Star and NABERS ratings. Our speciality lies in commissioning and building tuning, where we help owners achieve their energy efficiency requirements and protect targeted energy and water ratings.
- Victoria Police Headquarters $400 million (D&C)
- Chadstone Shopping Centre Stage 38 & 39 (Commercial) $100 million (D&C)
- The Towers at Elizabeth Quay (Ritz-Carlton Hotel) $440 million (D&C)
- Corner Bourke & William St (Commercial & Retail) $330 million (D&C)
- Southern Cross West Tower (Commercial & Retail) $179 million (D&C)
- Southern Cross East Tower (Commercial & Retail) $276 million (D&C)
- 209 Kingsway (Commercial) $68 million D&C