Services intensive hospitals and laboratories have unique and very specific operational requirements. Balancing user group needs with performance and functionality is fundamental to a project’s success. Medical gases, system reliability and differential pressure zones are just some of the distinct features of these facilities, which if designed incorrectly, can result in delays and cost. Our experience in managing user groups and designers to achieve optimal outcomes allows clients to get on with their day to day business in the knowledge their project is in safe hands.
- Frankston Hospital Redevelopment $600 million
- NEXTDC M2 Stage 2 & 3 Data Centre $60 million (D&C)
- Parkville Neurosciences $100 million (D&C)
- La Trobe Biosciences $200 million (PPP)
- Casey Hospital $78 million (PPP)